Thursday 16 July 2009

Secrets

We all ended up at the summer house today - taking shifts in the hammock.

Anna told me a secret. Names have been changed to protect identities, so I thought I could tell the Internet. Apparently, Nice Little Girl who Anna sits next to at school is in love with Older Boy from football - but I was not to tell anyone, because it is a secret. And OB does not love NLG back. Ah, the trials of romance in the 7-year-old world.

There are lots of secrets floating around the Internet these days.

Have you seen this: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ ?

It is "an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard."

These secrets can be funny, poignant, tragic, bitchy. They all really give me pause for thought.

1 comment:

  1. Oh bless her, so funny!

    You know I have seen that site before, a long time ago. I will revisit! x

    ReplyDelete